8. Prize: 25 x daily prizes which will be announced along with the winner the day after the draw.
9. The prize is not transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of similar value or an alternative holiday in the event of non-availability of the stated prize and if the prize, described above, cannot be awarded for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
11. Proof of identity may be required in order to claim the prize.
12. This is done at random by the Promote.
1. The winners’ names can be found by emailing email@example.com from 1st January 2015 for four weeks.
2. In addition all winners’ names can be found behind the Advent Calendar door of the day that they won until 31st December 2014.
3. Data Protection: Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
4. The winner and all guests will be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this promotion.
5. The winner must be available to book their prize within 3 months of being notified.
6. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims suffered by entrants as a result of entering this promotion or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person relating to or resulting from participation in connection with this promotion.
7. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
8. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook and that Facebook has no liability for any element of this promotion.
9. The Promoter’s decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The Promoter will be entitled to suspend or terminate the promotion at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the promotion beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
11. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
12. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions and any entry which does not comply with the entry instruction shall be invalid. By entering this promotion you are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
13. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.